Sunday, June 26, 2011

Professional Development for a Superintendent

Superintendents need professional development. As a 21st Century school leader, that is exactly how I am beginning the summer, right after graduation. I am sinking my proverbial professional development molars into the ISTE conference in Philadelphia, PA. It's amazing that more people do not take advantage of going to such a stimulating conference. I hear that only 12,000 people from around the world are here. Well, 12,000 people will be enlightened to learn the newest and greatest ideas on technology, data driven decision making, 1:1 learning system, a keynote by Steven Covey, and another by Johm Medina.

I will be covering the conference for all of my blog fans, so stay in touch and keep the faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment